SCULPTRA, ANTI-AGE FOR THE MODERN AGE by Dr. Scheel
Over time, our face ages, losing collagen, fat, muscle and bone. This leads to a flatter face, hollowing under the cheek bones, sunken temples, jowls and a sinking jaw line. Get out a picture of you from your 20s and 30s. Note the more rounded face, filled temples and smooth angular jaw line. Sculptra is meant to restore that facial volume bringing youth to the facial features.
When is Sculptra Aesthetic Facial Volumizer right for you?
- your fillers aren’t lasting as long as you’d like
- you are experiencing jowls that aren’t fully corrected with typical fillers
- your face has lost a lot of volume or you collagen is thin
- you are ready for a longer term solution
- you like to idea of something natural and gradual so “no one knows”
- you want to get rid of crepey skin
- you want to thicken your collagen so that a future surgery, like a facelift, looks better
Sculptra is safe. It’s been around since 1999 in Europe. It’s made from a biocompatible material used in buried sutures. Your body absorbs the Sculptra and build a collagen matrix around it. It’s injected in several treatments and feels like injections with Perlane, Juvederm or Radiesse. The difference is that it lasts longer, two to four years, and it onsets slowly for a gradual natural volumization.
Below are before and after photos of a 63-year-old woman who has used Sculptra:
As you can see, Sculptra smooths out lines and wrinkles, and restores lost facial volume, giving a fuller, younger looking face. It promotes regeneration of your own collagen resulting in soft, natural collagen layers that will “age with you” and last two to four years.