Update From Dr. Monica
Aloha Big Island Ohana!!
Thank you for all your support in helping us to restart our local business. I appreciate each one of you that bought a skincare product from our online store while we were closed. A big Mahalo to all of you who made an appointment and trusted us to come into our office in May. It’s been great to feel that you need us as much as we need you! We are so grateful for your support and want you to know that it helped us to bring back our staff into the Kona office, we missed them and our patients!!
We used the time that we were closed to bring you a reimagined, more private, and safe experience in our office. You will have our same genuine caring dermatology and skincare services in a comfortable, healthy, and exclusive environment. I’m so proud of our team and their commitment to our patients!
We are here to help you! We’ve all gotten our homes in order, spent time with our loved ones and pets, and are ready to help you with all your dermatology needs.
How can you help us?
– Support our local business AND support your favorite local businesses.
– Buy a gift card for 15% off in the Month of May.
– Buy your favorite reef safe Sunscreen from our online store for 15% off (you can pick it up in our parking lot or have it mailed to you).
– Try something new…. come in for a Kysse….natural soft long-lasting new lip filler.
– Learn something for free…. essentially…book a video consult and learn how to put your best skin forward! $59 consult fee goes toward any product or treatment of equal or greater value in our office. Pocket Patient makes having a consult from anywhere a breeze…….even on your phone!
I can’t tell you how wonderful it’s been to see your smiling eyes over your colorful and creative masks. In June, we welcome back PA Tricia for medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology services and will expand our Kona services to include lasers and esthetics with RN Stephanie. Starting June 16th we softly open the Waimea office to prepare for an expanded opening in July.
We are so amazed that our phone lights are lit up like a Christmas tree. Mahalo for reaching out and please be patient with us to return your calls. For faster service, please email us at email@example.com. We have several lovely patient care coordinators working hard 6 days a week to get back to you and get you on our schedule!