Lower Pricing For Kybella In 2020!
A 2 vial treatment now costs $950 (savings of $250)
Kybella is a noninvasive way to permanently melt away the fat cells that contribute to your double chin. The result is a more defined and slim profile that is permanent.
Double chins are common aesthetic conditions that can affect many adults. It may develop naturally as you age, be a part of your genetics or be a result of weight gain. Some people can not reduce this fatty deposit on their own no matter how much they diet or exercise, resulting in a feature that can make them look older or heavier than they actually are.
Kybella is a non-surgical 15 – 20 minute treatment that is customized to fit your goals. Kybella is a naturally-occurring molecule already present in your body (deoxycholic acid) that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into the fat beneath your chin, Kybella causes the destruction of fat cells. Once destroyed, these cells cannot store or accumulate fat
Most patients respond to just two or three treatments with no further injections necessary. They report more confidence and satisfaction with the appearance of their face and chin. Once the chin profile is improved, the patient will not need to be treated with Kybella again.
Things to Know
- The most common side effects are swelling, bruising, pain, numbness, redness and formation of areas of hardness around the treatment area which resolve themselves without additional intervention.
- The number of injections and treatments are tailored to the patient’s condition and goals.
- Most patients experience visible results in two or three treatments. Up to six treatments may be administered.
- Most patients experience little to no downtime.
- Not all patients are candidates for Kybella. Please schedule a consultation to discuss.