What To Expect At Your Next Visit
1. On the day of your in-office appointment, make sure you are feeling well or we can convert your appointment to a telehealth appointment.
2. If you are feeling well and don’t have a fever, know we are looking forward to seeing you! When you arrive for your appointment, you will wait in your car until a text message is sent to come to the clinic. You will need to wear a mask to come into our clinic. We will greet you at the front door and ask screening questions, take your temperature and sanitize your hands. We invite our patients only, no guests to come in for the visit.
3. Your Provider will conduct the visit with a mask and gloves on. You’ll still be able to see in our eyes that we care very much about you!
4. Once your appointment is complete, you will be checked out in the room by one of our lovely Patient Care Coordinators. No need to wait at the front desk or waiting room. We accept credit cards, debit cards and checks but will no longer be accepting cash.
5. You will receive an email with your patient care handout, receipt, and insurance claim form. Your prescriptions will be sent wirelessly or dispensed in the office. We have a full stock of skin care products for purchase to bring home to get started right away!
Private, Paperless, Seamless Expert Personalized Skin Care!